We are recruiting!
TNR is the UK’s most exciting content led agency and production company and is at the forefront of creating content that audiences want to watch and share. We’ve been engaging audiences through editorial, creative and social content for over 15 years and are owned by PA, the UK’s news agency, based in London, Victoria.
We have some amazing clients ranging from the UKs biggest PR agencies to the in-house comms teams of major brands, Government departments and charities. We offer video content production and distribution, Photography and Media Training.
We have a great opportunity for a driven, creative, ambitious super star Account Director to join us and continue to build on TNR’s success, plus help launch a new branded content agency this year.
Whoever joins us will play a huge part in shaping the growth of the agency. It’s a very exciting opportunity to launch a cutting edge content house, with the financial backing and support of the UK’s leading provider of multi-platform content.
For more details, please visit www.wearetnr.com
Reporting to the MD, this is a senior role within the agency, taking on responsibility for client PR strategy and business development.
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with excellent industry knowledge and the ability to take client briefs and transform them into engaging audience specific campaigns and content strategies for multiple platforms.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious person who can help reposition the agency to meet new opportunities, launch new services, and ultimately to continue to drive revenue by managing clients and new business opportunities.
Our clients are a mix of brands direct and PR agencies spanning a variety of sectors including travel, financial services, B2B, tech, fashion, food and drink to name but a few. TNR straddles comms/PR/marketing/digital/social/brand/creative by taking a content-led approach.
The perfect person for this role will thrive in an agency that is fast-paced, challenging and extremely varied. You will be a flexible person and a seasoned professional with an outgoing personality and positive attitude with a black book of contacts from your time in the industry.
- Consult with clients on projects from content perspective
- Strategic planning and advice for client campaigns and projects
- Management of key accounts
- Driving force behind growing the video and photography businesses
- New business and upselling of services to existing clients
- Senior responsibility for client/account management
- Identifying and acting on opportunities for client growth
- Working with Marketing Manager to identify leads
- Management of key accounts
- Client support and communications
- Maintaining existing and developing new relationship with clients
- Tendering and leading pitches
- Manage the junior team & support in their development
- Proven track record (Agency) in winning new business
- An ability to present confidently
- Strong written and copywriting skills
- Experience in effectively evaluating PR campaigns
- Good understanding of broadcast PR, photography and video
- Strong campaign planning skills
- A thorough commercial awareness
- Digitally savvy
- Excellent industry knowledge in creative services, PR, digital, production and photography complete with a book of contacts
- 2- 3 years’ experience at Account Director level or very talented SAM looking to make the next move.
Please apply by email by 28th April 2017 with a letter and CV and indication of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry, but due to volume of replies we can only respond if you are successful.
The Company encourages applications from all sectors of the community.