Brands Meet the Media breakfast a huge success!
Our Brands Meet the Media breakfast event this morning was a huge success! Organisations from a wide range of sectors all came to hear speakers from TNR and the PA followed by a tour of the PA newsroom and TNR’s new state of the art studios.
Pete Clifton, Editor in Chief at the PA spoke about how video has changed over the years and how to get your videos noticed, and Alex Rothwell, Head of Video at the PA spoke about branded content for online media.
The TNR team all gave insightful brands focused talks on PR photography, broadcast PR and media training. ‘How to stand out from the competition’ and ‘Content that works across PESO’ were just some of the insightful talks delivered today.
Speakers in order of appearance:
- Pete Clifton, Editor in Chief, PA – Meet the editor
- Alex Rothwell, Head of Video, PA – Branded content for online media
- Rhian Harries, Head of Production, TNR –Content that works across PESO
- Craig Gunn, Photography Manager, TNR – Standing out from the competition
- Bridgid Nzekwu, Head of Media Training, TNR – Maximising media opportunities for brand spokespeople
- Lottie Allen, Account Manager, TNR – Radio Day do’s and don’ts
If you missed out – don’t worry! We are holding another one of these Meet the Media breakfast events in November! Email us to reserve your place or to signup to our newsletter: Hello@wearetnr.com
(Photo: Bridgid Nzekwu, Head of Media Training at TNR giving a talk on ‘Maximising media opportunities for brand spokespeople’)
(Photo: Q&A session with the panel of speakers)